September 20, 2013

Friday, Friday...


1. Anyone who knows me, knows about my obsession with Britney Spears. So as you can imagine with the release of her new single and the announcement of her residency in Vegas this week, I've been in heaven!

2. Found this beautiful Fall background on LaurenConrad.com. Super cute!

3. Recently, my sister took a trip to Seattle. With my new found obsession with mugs, she got me this mug from the first Starbucks store! Loving it!

4. Took a stroll on a farm last weekend and came across these beautiful flowers!

5. On my trip to Target this week, I chose this Revlon nail polish on a whim. Now, I'm in love! 

Link up with Lauren (author of theLaurenElizabeth) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i love all things lauren conrad! such a cute desktop wall paper!

    xo, sarah grace
    www.gracefullymadedesigns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete