September 22, 2013

A Countdown..

After stalking reading fellow bloggers posts over the past couple of days, I came across Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel. She came up with this great countdown that I'm going to join in on this week. Ready..Set..Go! 

Five things I'll be doing over the next week
1. Having Lunch with a great friend, that I can't wait to see!
2. Traveling to see my grandparents. It's been 2 months, and as I get older, I realize these are moments you may never get back. Time to take advantage. 
3. Starting my new job on Monday! WOOHOO!
4. My first work trip is on Wednesday to the Sunshine state. Unfortunately, I won't have time to tan. What? I'll be working! 
5. Hopefully, getting to skype with my friendy Nate. Click here to read more about his latest adventures! 

Four things I need to purchase
1. Glade Plug ins. Don't ask. I love them.
2. Fresh flowers to add color to my apartment.
3. A Phillip Lim for Target satchel bag.
4. I absolutely NEED these Kristin Cavallari for Chinese Laundry Allure booties.



Three shows I can't wait to come back into my life (Ugh only three?) 
1. Homeland. The anxiety this show gives me is totally worth it.
2. The Walking Dead. Equal anxiety driven love. 
3. Revenge. Because well, see below. That's why. 



Two reasons I'm excited for fall
1. Candles. I can't get enough of autumn/pumpkin scented candles.
2. Over Sized sweaters. There's nothing more comfortable. That's a lie. PJs are more comfortable. 

One thing that is currently bothering me
1. My neighbors above me. The noise never ends..That is all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment