September 15, 2013

2 Weeks Notice




And just like that, I gave my 2 weeks notice. The very next morning, the offer came through and this time I accepted. Having to resign to a very close friend was the hardest part. Although, I didn't exactly have to say the words to him. He had already known I was unhappy. It was really emotional to think I let him down. And having to say goodbye to people all over again, kind of sucked. However, I respect everyone I worked with and got to hear really great words of wisdom from each of them. One though, stuck out. "Don't worry about anyone else but yourself." Yes, I was upset I may have let people down, but in the end it's about me and no one else. So if I learned one thing from this experience, that would be it. Don't worry about what other people will think/say. It's about your happiness. In the end, it's your life. Thankfully, I'm still young enough to make these mistakes. So here's to a new adventure, and I can't wait to share it with you!

xo Augenie 

No comments:

Post a Comment