June 7, 2013

High Five, It's Friday!


1. My friend and I took advantage of the 90+ degree weather last week and had a little tanning session by the water during lunch. It was fabulous!

2.  If you're a Friends fan like me, you'll understand this.

3. Pandora took my team to a lovely rooftop dinner at Eataly on Tuesday. So many laughs and so many drinks!

4. Reunited with some college friends last weekend for a birthday party. It's nice to see familiar faces.

5. Wednesday night called for some drinks during a going away party for my boss. Don't know how I'd get through work somedays without these girls. 

Link up with Lauren (author of theLaurenElizabeth) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment