June 5, 2013

The End Week

It's been a crazy couple of weeks at work! Previously, I told you about the MTV Upfront. The end of May brought more upfronts to NY. A friend told me last year "Make sure you're dressed up every day during Upfront week" Clearly, I didn't listen. They cut the invite list this year and I wasn't invited to any Prime Networks. So I decided to bum it out to work every day. Wrong decision.

My boss asked me to take his ticket and meet my clients at 9:30AM at the TNT/TBS upfront. Of course, it was raining, and I was running. Never a good combination. I frantically looked for my clients, to find out they weren't coming. They weren't coming??? So I decided to stay and enjoy some well deserved coffee, and muffins. 


While watching the presentation, and thoroughly enjoying the coming attractions for upcoming shows like "The Last Ship" starring Eric Dane (McSteamy from Grey's) and "The Lost Angels" starring Milo Ventimiglia. I received a text from my boss asking if I can also attend the CBS upfront that afternoon. This time my clients were definitely attending! 

We arrived at Carnegie Hall and watched previews for some upcoming shows, only one of which interested me. Afterwards it was on to the afterparty at Lincoln Center. They always have the casts ready and waiting to do meet and greets, which is pretty awesome when stars like Jason Segel, Dylan McDermott, and Neil Patrick Harris are there. I just wanted my picture with Tate Donovan (see above). He was recently in a show I really liked on NBC called Deception. Unfortunately, he told me it was cancelled. 

All in all it was a great day. I wasn't able to get any work done, but I had a lot of fun and got to spend some quality time with my clients. This night, definitely ended in flats. 

xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment