December 21, 2012

Jingle all the Way!


Everyone knows what Z100's Jingle Ball is all about. If you don't, you must be living under a rock. It's the biggest concert of the year! Jingle Ball is held in NY, LA, Miami and Philadelphia. This year's artists included Justin Beiber, One Direction, The Wanted, Ne-Yo, Jason Mraz, Taylor Swift and more. The line up was a little young for my taste but still awesome. 

The day started with the All Access Lounge at the Hammerstein Ballroom. A full day of performances, special appearances, contests, meet & greets and screaming fans trying to win tickets to the actual show. After hours of catching up with some old friends and trying to fight my way through millions of screaming girls, I ended up spending the rest of my time upstairs in the VIP area charging my phone. 

Then it was show time. I've been attending this show for 5 years now, and not once have I sat in my seat. It's usually more fun hanging out at the VIP bar and watching from behind the stage, while mingling with really amazing people. When Justin Beiber took the stage, I lost my hearing. I don't understand the hype, but I guess it's kind of like being 12 again and obsessing over Justin Timberlake. Afterwards it was off to the after party. With specialty drinks and a night full of laughs, it was everything I had hoped it would be! 




xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment