December 21, 2012

Friday before Christmas!


1. Came home yesterday to find this Salvatore Ferragamo bag under the tree. Trying really hard not to peek! 4 more days!!

2.  This week my friend Shira graduated from Grad school. I haven't seen her in a while, so we finally had a chance to catch up and celebrate! I'm so proud of her!

3. I had a meeting with Lucky Magazine this week, and they gave us this fab H&M necklace, along with their Ultimate Style Guide and their January issue!

4. This week I also attended OK! & Star Magazine's Holiday Party. It's always fun to get dressed up, and mingle!

5. Power 105.1 (Top Hip Hop station in NY) celebrated their morning show's 2 year anniversary with this yummy cake and a concert featuring TI, Swizz Beatz, A$AP Rocky, and more. It was awesome, and the best part was getting to catch up with some old friends!

Link up with Lauren (author of From My Grey Desk Blog) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend, and a great Holiday! 


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!


1 comment: