1. My December Birchbox came yesterday! So excited about the $50 Rent the Runway gift card, as I have a lot of parties coming up!
2. Last Friday was Z100's Jingle Ball and I was invited to attend the All Access Lounge, Concert and After Party. It was pretty awesome. Post to come!
3. This week I scored some last minute tickets to Jason Mraz at Madison Square Garden. If you haven't seen him live, you're missing out!
4. I also made myself a fabulous fruit salad!
5. Hurricane Sandy's damages are still effecting a lot of families. A group of us from work got together and volunteered our time, which is so little to what most have been doing, but it felt really good. People were very appreciative that we were there.
Link up with Lauren (author of From My Grey Desk Blog) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!