January 3, 2014

High Five, it's Friday!

For the first Friday of the year, I want to start off with some year end pictures, as I spent this week at work and at home. It's hard to believe the holidays are already over and that we're already a week into the new year! I'm working from home today due to 11 degree weather and 10 inches of snow. Thanks mother nature. Unfortunately, I'm sick. Guess that's the price to pay for not going to work today.


 1. A couple of weeks before Christmas, my department at work threw a holiday party for the company. It was Gatsby/20's themed, and it was awesome! Everyone got dressed up for the occasion and it was a hit!


2. I traveled to Denver for the first time in mid December, and it was exactly what I had always imagined. I was there for work but we still had time to enjoy the city and the Denver Zoo in 20 degree weather!


3. The week after Denver, I traveled to Charleston, SC. Right next to my hotel was a park where this Christmas tree made of lights stood. The town was so cute and southern. I loved it and really want to make a trip there this summer!


4. While at work on Christmas Eve, I looked out of the window and took this gorgeous picture of this amazing city. It was raining, and it still looked beautiful!


5. Last but definitely not least was Christmas morning. I got some really great stuff. Let's just say Santa was good : ) Literally obsessed with my new Alex and Ani bracelets. 

Link up with Lauren (author of theLaurenElizabeth) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment