August 16, 2013

Friday, Friday..



1. A little glimpse of my apartment. Found this mug at Home Goods. Obsessed! Clearly yellow is my favorite color.

2.  Since starting my new job, I have the chance to see my friend Jessica more often. Lunch time talks are my favorite!

3. Last night we celebrated my friend Nate's going away. He's off to China to study for his MBA. I'm currently saving for a visit!

4. Cheesecake is a must, and my boyfriend knows me so well. He surprised me with a slice, after a hard day. Love him!

5. Katy Perry showed up at work with her 18 wheeler this week! Surprising us all. It was awesome!

Link up with Lauren (author of theLaurenElizabeth) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts in order...

    1.Can I have that yellow pillow on the chair in the back??

    2. She's cute

    3. Awwww tears!!!! Four Leaf Clover

    4. I hope you ate all of it. Cheesecake is a premium these days!

    5. I like Katy!

    ReplyDelete