May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday!


1. I've recently started "trying" to work out, it's not my thing but I'm loving the view

2.  Girls Night called for some well deserved Oysters and Champagne this week!

3. I clearly have an obsession with Leonardo DiCaprio, so I tend to get a bit excited every time he's on a cover of a magazine. Thank you Esquire.

4. Upfront Season is here! MTV's was last week. Check out my post to find out more!

5. I was invited to be a part of the audience at The Jenny McCarthy show and had a great view from behind the scenes.

Link up with Lauren (author of theLaurenElizabeth) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to go to the Jenny Mccarthy show! Have a great weekend!
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You have a new follower ;)

      Delete