February 2, 2013

Happy February!


Sorry my High Five for Friday is a day late!

1. This week we had a Kick Off Meeting Store Briefing at H&M. It's so unnatural waking up at 4am! We learned some really great interesting stuff! 

2.  Obsessed with my new Kate Spade iphone case!

3. There was a Stouffer's food truck outside my job on Friday and for $4 I got this amazing Chill Mac & Cheese! All funds are going to Sandy relief victims. How great is that?!

4. I love these iphone cases my friends have. They're so cute!

5. If you're a Friends fan, like me, you will fully understand this! Makes me feel old!

Link up with Lauren (author of From My Grey Desk Blog) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!

I've also finally joined the world of Instagram. Find me and I'll follow back! @augeniejustine


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with H&M too so I'm sure I'm going to love all your posts! Loving the kate spade phone case too!
    I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Love your blog too! You have a new follower! ;)
      xo Augenie

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog too! You have a new follower!

    xo Augenie

    ReplyDelete