December 28, 2012

Happy Last Friday of the Year!



1. Every year my best friend's fiance throws an ugly Christmas sweater party. We had so much fun! I kind of liked my "ugly" sweater! 

2.  Getting to watch my boyfriend and his teammates play football makes waking up early on a Sunday worth it!

3. I love having a physical planner to write in and I found this fab one at Marshalls! I truly believe 2013 holds the key to some amazing things!

4. I've never been a fan of egg nog but this one has me hooked!

5. Christmas Day was amazing. Spent it with the people that mean the most. We ended it with a game of Wii Bowling, and I won!

Link up with Lauren (author of From My Grey Desk Blog) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend, and a Happy New Year! 


xo Augenie 


Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment