September 18, 2012

Most Stylish New Yorkers


For as long as I can remember, Us Weekly has been an addiction of mine. As a pop culture enthusiast, I rely on my weekly dose of celebrity gossip. So when I was invited to the Us Weekly 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers party, I was ecstatic. Taking place at STK Midtown, I made sure I arrived early. After checking in, I ran to the first thing I saw. The Maybelline sponsored photo booth. Took what some might call too many pictures, then mingled with fellow media folks. The drinks were flowing, and everyone was waiting by the entrance to see who was going to walk in next. Of course, I did my research, so I knew who the 25 most stylish were. In walks 50 Cent, Ryan Lochte, Adrienne Bailon, Rachel Roy, Jay Sean and many more. Naturally everyone went running towards Ryan Lochte, but I held out and waited my turn. My friend and I mingled with some Bachelor & Bachelorette cast members. Then made our way to Henrik Lundqvist's table. Having the opportunity to have conversations with most of these people is a once in a life time chance, so we figured why waste it? I am a huge fan of Rachel Roy and just had to talk to her. I had met Adrienne Bailon a week before at the Style Awards and she was the sweetest person. Very real and down to Earth. Unfortunately, this event wasn't as much about the fashion as it was about the celebrities, but I definitely enjoyed myself. Thankfully, I remembered to carry my portable flats (courtesy of Hearst), as I ended my night in them yet again.

 


 xo Augenie

Be Sure to Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. oh wow! this sounds like so mcuh fun
    love attending style parties, you meet the most influential people!

    thanks for the comment on my blog, followed!

    http://avecjayj.blogspot.co.uk/

    jayj x.

    ReplyDelete