December 24, 2013

It's Been A While..

So it's been a while. 2 and a half months to be exact. So much has happened. I haven't had a full day to relax and/or just do nothing. Those days don't exist in my life right now. I have a job that I love, and I'm able to travel to cities I've never been to. It's been awesome! Since the last time I wrote I've been to San Francisco, Sacramento, North Carolina, New Orleans, Denver, Charleston, Pennsylvania, and West Palm Beach!

New Orleans has been my biggest opening to date. I arrived at 12am and had to drive from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. All the flights and hotels were booked due to a pharmacutical convention. Finding a hotel was a mission to say the least! Anyway, the next morning I woke up with the worst migraine. I literally could not move and ended up staying in bed until a co-worker brought me Orange Juice and Advil. Worked wonders! By 6pm I was up, dressed, and ready for our press party. The press parties are always fun. You never know who's going to show up! Luckily, I was in charge of the social media pictures, and was given access to the red carpet area = AMAZING! Emma Roberts, Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson were all there, because they were filming American Horror Story (one of my favs) close by. They were awesome, so nice, and willing to give spoilers!


Then Blake Lively showed up with a group of kids from the Sunshine kids. She works with them, and had only wanted to show up if she could bring them with her. These kids are all sick with cancer. I've never been a fan of hers but this made me change my mind about her. She was really down to earth. We also had a bar, candy bar, and it was the first store in the US to carry our Home collection! It was an awesome night, followed by an amazing opening the next day. 954 people lined up for their chance to shop at the first H&M in Louisiana! We had a parade and the Mayor announced it officially H&M day. Such a great start to a new career.






Hope you all have a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl hey! you are such a doll. found you through living in yellow. i'm a sponsor this month and thought i'd show some love! new reader! - karli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karli, So glad you stopped by! Thanks for the love! Been reading Farmer and a bell for a while, love it!

      Delete