Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope it was a great one!
1. Although I'm not a huge Football fan, I spent my Thanksgiving night at the Jets vs Patriots game. Even in the cold, we had a great time!
2. I work late nights most of the time. I never have time to sit back with a cup of coffee, and a book, so I really treasure these moments.
3. Every year Glamour Magazine has a Women of the Year awards show. I was lucky enough to be invited this year. Post to come!
4. During a rainy night last week, my sister and I decided to veg out and watch movies. I love those nights.
5. I haven't had time to write in the past couple of weeks, because I've been back and forth to Miami twice this month. A post on my trips to come shortly!
Link up with Lauren (author of From My Grey Desk Blog) to see more #H54F posts on her Blog!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!